Get started in the programming world with WOKI, the robot who can detect colours and make a different action depending on the colour.
Help Woki to solve the maze by programming its route through colour nodes, be careful with red colour!
Build a maze with 81 available tiles, use the color coding chips to program your movements and help Woki to solve it! When Woki recognizes colors he performs different pre-programmed actions. Combine the tiles in different ways to create infinite mazes or follow the instructions to assemble the pre-designed ones (60 different challenges).
- Learn coding and robotics.
- Program with colours. Each colour is a different action or direction. Place the colour tokens in order to win.
- Solve the 16 mazes included. Create your own mazes, a huge range of possibilities.
- RGB sensor: colour detector.
- Learning benefits: logics, problem solving, stem learning, and cognitive thinking.
- Robot works with 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- 1 Woki
- 81 puzzle pieces (12 cm x 12 cm e.o.)
- 10 colour tokens
- Instruction manual
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.