Terms & Conditions
USE OF WEBSITEGeneral
- These general terms and conditions of use (Terms) apply to all users of this website.
- By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended by us from time to time.
- You are permitted to access and use this website subject to your compliance with these Terms.
- Your access and use of this website may be terminated or suspended at any time without notice.
- This website is owned and operated by Associated Retailers Limited (ARL) and/or Associated Retailers.
- The contents of this website are the copyright of Associated Retailers unless otherwise specified.
- You may download or print the contents of this website for non-commercial purposes only, provided you acknowledge Associated Retailers’ ownership of the copyright and the contents of this website.
- The Toyworld name and logo are registered trade marks of Associated Retailers and must not be copied, reproduced or used for any commercial purpose without our prior written approval.
- You must not copy, adapt, reproduce, display, frame, distribute, transmit, republish, modify or revise the contents of this website in whole or in part or provide any link to this website without our prior written approval.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the content of this website is complete, true and accurate, although we do not provide any warranty or guarantee in relation to the contents of this website. All implied warranties or guarantees are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (including liability for indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) of any kind that you incur in connection with your access or use of this website or its contents.
- You indemnify and hold ARL free from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages and expenses of any kind that we incur in connection with your access or use of this website or its contents.
- This website includes links to or RSS feeds from third party websites (Linked Sites/Feeds). We have no control over Linked Sites/Feeds and we are not responsible for their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about the accuracy of information or make any claims regarding the products or services found on or referred to in any Linked Sites/Feeds or that the contents of any Linked Sites/Feeds do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- We do not authorise the reproduction of the content appearing on Linked Sites/Feeds.
- You access Linked Sites/Feeds and use the products and services on Linked Sites/Feeds at your own risk.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that any information (including files) obtained from or through this website is free from viruses or other faults or defects.
- You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses.
- Our liability in relation to any viruses or other faults or defects is subject to the limitations contained in these Terms.
- This website and its contents and its use by you is governed by the laws of Australia.
- Disputes arising in relation to this website will be determined by the Courts of Australia.
- If you are accessing or using this website from outside Australia, you warrant that you will comply with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access or use this website at all times.
- Toyworld stores are independently owned and operated businesses.
- Products are included in a catalogue in good faith in the reasonable expectation that they will be available for the duration of the relevant promotion.
- Not all products will be available at all stores and products will only be available at the advertised price for the duration of the relevant promotion unless sold out earlier.
- If a product is unavailable for any reason, a store may offer a raincheck for the product at the advertised price or may nominate equivalent products, unless the product is advertised, or all products are advertised generally, as “no raincheck”.
- Each store reserves the right to limit purchases to reasonable retail quantities.
- Styles, specifications, sizes, colours and prices may vary from store to store.
- Advertised savings, discounts or “was” prices relate to recommended retail prices (RRP). Stores have no obligation to comply with the RRP and therefore advertised savings or discounts may differ from actual savings or discounts. Advertised savings or discounts exclude products already on sale and stock clearance lines.
- Delivery charges are not included.
- Unless otherwise specified, display accessories shown are not included. Some items may require assembly.
- Although all care is taken in ensuring that the content of each catalogue is complete and accurate in all respects, no responsibility is taken for errors or omissions.
- Toyworld Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise at Toyworld stores in Australia (excluding Ceduna, Cootamundra, Exmouth, Narrabri and Thursday Island).
- Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards cannot be redeemed and no replacement or refund will be provided.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash.
- Each Gift Card will expire 36 months (3 years) from the date of its purchase. Any unredeemed balance remaining after the expiry of the Giftcard will not be redeemable or refunded.
- Layby offers, terms and conditions will differ from store to store and from time to time. Click here to contact your local Toyworld store for more information.