Pioneering, efficient, reliable – this is how Mercedes Benz describes the new Sprinter. The latest generation Sprinter continues to be the versatile and popular transport professional. BRUDER’s extensive range includes the latest sprinters in a wide range of designs.
Smaller fire-fighting vehicles are being used increasingly for fires that are difficult to fight, for example in narrow old-town streets. The Sprinter has proven itself to be extremely manoeuvrable. BRUDER has equipped this fire tender with many realistic functional details. The focus here is on the extendable turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functional water jet with visibly working piston pump, water tank and extendable outriggers, various tool storage containers, as well as the light & sound module, which rounds off the high entertainment value of this vehicle.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 450mm x 172mm x 218mm
- Cab windows made from transparent and shatter-proof plastic
- Doors can be opened
- Mounting adapter for front-mounted equipment
- Tread tyres
- Light and sound module with four different functions (engine noise, Yelp signal, fire brigade, police siren)
- Visible piston pump with water tank
- Water hose with detachable hose reel; spray lance
- Fully functional water jet
- Extendable and height-adjustable turntable ladder incl. rescue basket
- 4 retractable outriggers
- Storage box and side compartment for storage
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Scale 1:16
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard - small parts.
BRUDER MB SPRINTER FIRE ENGINE WITH LADDER
Sold Out Online
Adding product to your cart
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
SHOP BY categories
SHOP BY BRANDS
SHOP BY Character / Theme