- PLASMA BALL TESLAS LAMP
This iconic scientific lamp was originally created by Nikola Tesla in 1894, following his experiments with high voltage currents. The plasma ball demonstrates the properties of electrical discharges, which you can control with your fingers as you touch the lamp.
This globe runs on power from USB and batteries, and is 7cm diameter.
The perfect geek gift for teens and adults who love science and all things mesmerizing!
- The globe is a sphere that has most of its air replaced with 3 noble (inert) gases – neon, argon and xenon
- A high frequency alternating current electrode is in the centre, which discharges and excited filaments the strike inside the globe.
- When you touch the globe, these filaments are attracted to the spot.
- Includes USB power cable to run off any USB power port, can also run on batteries (not included)
PLASMA BALL TESLAS LAMP9341570004670
Adding product to your cart
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.