Build and program your Mazzy! You can build two different models with modular pieces: android or rover. Program manually or through your smartphone.
Thanks to Mazzy, kids will learn fundamentals of coding and become a computational thinker. Learn number of parameters and longer coding commands, set special actions for the robots.
MAZZY consists of modular parts, which allow the construction of 2 different robot models: an Android or a Rover off-road vehicle. MAZZY will follow the orders programmed by the child through the control panel located in the robot (movement) or through the APP (movement, expressions, sounds, music and maze game).
- 2 different building options: android or rover
- 2 programming modes: manual (robot control panel)
- and digital (APP coding area)
- Free Mazzy App for tablet and smartphone for iOs
- and Android
- Electronic PCB with Bluethooth® technology
- Infrared sensor (obstacle detection system)
- 2 Electrical motors
- Open the clamps to hold objects
- 40 emotions and sounds
- Plays mazes
- Dancing mode
- +100 components to assemble
- Robot works with 4 AA batteries (not included)
Ages 8 +
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.