Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with the super-sized LEGO® Harry Potter™: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™ (76393).
Large-scale, iconic figures
Kids can maximize the magical fun with these brick-built Harry Potter and Hermione Granger models. Both figures stand 10 in. (26 cm) tall and possess all the adjustability of the smaller LEGO minifigures: movable hand, leg and hip joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure. Harry has a removable, fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire magical stories for kids to play out. When the action stops, kids can put the 2 Hogwarts™ friends into a pose to create an amazing ‘Harry and Hermione’ display for their room. Individual sets of building instructions allow 2 builders to share the fun together.
• Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with LEGO® Harry Potter™: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger™ (76393).
• Includes brick-built models of Harry Potter™ and Hermione Granger™ with movable hand, leg and knee joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure.
• These buildable characters inspire imaginative play on a large scale. When the action stops, kids can pose the adjustable models to make a magical display for their room.
• Give kids aged 10 and up the 2 iconic Hogwarts™ students to build, play with and put on display to amaze their friends.
• Both models stand over 10 in. (26 cm) tall and come with individual building instructions to let 2 builders share the creative fun together.
• Harry has a removable fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire realistic poses for kids to display.
• LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
• LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.