IMPORTANT: All purchases made via the webstore must be returned or exchanged via the webstore and cannot be returned in-store.
RETURNING OR EXCHANGING A PRODUCT:
Toyworld understands that the perfect gift in your eyes is not always the perfect gift in the receivers. To ensure the speedy resolution of your return or exchange, please refer to the below guide to returning or exchanging items at Toyworld, post-Christmas.
ONLINE RETURN CRITERIA
- you return the item within 14 days after Christmas Day (25/12/21).
- you provide the corresponding Toyworld invoice from the time of purchase.
- the item is in its original packaging, including all accessories and instruction manuals.
- the item is in saleable condition ie) unworn, unopened, unused and in original condition.
INCORRECT PRODUCT DELIVERED FOR PURCHASES MADE ONLINE
Toyworld will exchange any incorrect item delivered from a purchase made online, so long as the return criteria is met (see above for return criteria).
All online purchase returns must be transacted through the online store.
Please note: the cost of freight to return the item to the online store and to resend the replacement item is at Toyworld’s expense.
ONLINE STORE RETURNS PROCESS
- Ensure the items being returned comply with the return criteria stated above.
- Locate your receipt. You will need information from the receipt to proceed with a return.
- Contact the online store Customer Service Team to discuss your return and obtain a Return To Store (RTS) authorisation number. This will ensure fast and efficient processing of your return.
Online store contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 290 625 or +61 7 4779 2920
(The online store Customer Service phone line will be manned throughout the post-Christmas period, during normal business hours)
- Suitably pack items for transport, ensuring all items and paperwork are included, and the box is clearly addressed. Note: any damage in transit caused by inadequate packing will be at the cost of the customer
- Post items to be returned.
- If Toyworld is covering the cost of sending the item back to the webstore, the initial cost is to be covered by the customer. Once the return is processed, Toyworld will refund the cost of sending the item back to the on-line store, via the original method of payment, plus provide free delivery of the replacement item.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM CONTACT DETAILS
The online store Customer Service Team can be contacted on:
Online enquiries: 1800 290 625
International enquiries: +61 7 4779 2920
Any abusive, aggressive or disrespectful behaviour towards our team will not be tolerated. Our staff are here to help you, not to hurt you, so please be kind while we work together to come to a fair and just resolution in accordance with ACCC guidelines.
Toyworld will meet our obligations in accordance with your rights as a customer under the Consumer Guarantees Protection/ACCC for any faulty items. For more information please visit, accc.gov.au/consumers.
Toyworld will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, credit note, refund or repair where:
- The product is not of acceptable quality in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You produce your original Toyworld invoice at the time you returned the item
For items ordered through the online store that are faulty, contact our online store Customer Service Team to arrange an exchange or full refund (see above for online store Customer Service Team contact details).
We will refund to your original method of payment.
As all Toyworld stores are independently owned and operated, all returns and refunds must be done via the original store of purchase. To find contact information for each store, please use the Toyworld Store Locator.