Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO© Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain's quarters, cannons, masts, crow's nest and printed sail elements. Fan creator, Jake Sadovich, was inspired by an actual ship in a bottle that he had built a few years earlier when he decided to build a replica in LEGO brick form. His creation reached the qualifying 10,000 votes with LEGO Ideas.
• Features a LEGO© brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
• Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
• Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain's quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow's nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship's flag.
• Display stand features the ship's ?Leviathan' nameplate, a built-in ?compass' (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
• Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set's fan creator Jake Sadovich and LEGO© designers.
• This construction toy is suitable for ages 10+.
• Bottle on stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 3" (10cm) deep.
• Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.