Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO© City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids' toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
• Includes 7 LEGO© City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
• This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
• This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
• Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
• The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
• This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
• Rocket laying down measures over 3" (8cm) high, 16" (43cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide.
• Transport crawler measures over 4" (12cm) high, 11" (29cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide.
• Truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Rover measures over 1" (3cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
• Assembly frame building measures over 8" (21cm) high, 11" (28cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep.
• Rover lab measures over 4" (12cm) high, 7" (18cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep.
• Launch control tower room measures over 4" (12cm) high, 5" (15cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.